Glossy Box September 2011

As I am currently living in the UK I couldn't wait to try the Glossy Box. For who does not know what I am talking about it's basically a personalized deluxe beauty sample service. Once you register they will send you one of this box every month until you decide you had enough.
It is beautifully wrapped and to be honest only the box is worth £12 to me! It's very sturdy and I am using it to keep my make up organized.

And now for the products:
- A full size of L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil
- Full size HD Brows Eye&Brow Palette
- StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

I am already in love with this products, I think it's a great selection and very good value for money without mentioning the lovely service.
Tell me if you want an update or a review on any of these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment